“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” - Tom BodettShareThis
Everyone has a calling in life. What’s yours?
As the largest, not-for-profit provider of behavioral healthcare, housing and employment services in the Miami Valley area, Eastway employs highly skilled and professional people – critical to ensure the highest level of services and care for our clients. As an Eastway employee, you will find a compassionate culture, advancement opportunities and a competitive benefits package.
Eastway offers unique learning opportunities for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral level students to gain experience in providing quality care for the adults, adolescents, children and families we serve.
We have developed partnerships throughout the Miami Valley and beyond to provide practicum and internships in psychiatry, nursing, mental health technology, education, psychology, social work, vocational rehabilitation services, residential services, quality improvement, substance abuse treatment, forensic services, finance and medical office support services.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/D/V Employer.
- Contact Examiner - Dayton, Ohio
- Chief Financial Officer - Dayton, Ohio
- SCM Trainer - Dayton, Ohio
- Youth Residential Specialist - Work As Needed (2nd Shift) - Dayton, Ohio
- Housing Specialist - ASPIRE - Dayton, Ohio
- Nurse - Pool - 12 hour Shifts - Washington Court House, Ohio
- Youth Residential Specialist - All Shifts (Weekends Only) - Washington Court House, Ohio